Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello from Advisedly Jen!

Hello, I'm glad you've found me!

I've been told on several occasions that I offer good advice, and many people solicit my advice on a variety of topics. I really enjoy helping people in this way – my life has provided many challenges and opportunities to grow, often the types of things most people do not deal with until much later in their lives.

Advisedly Jen is a free advice column which you can access daily for advice on manners and etiquette. Anytime you seek some wise words, send an email to AdvisedlyJen@gmail.com, and I’ll respond with an anonymous reply in the blog.

I offer all kinds of advice – from bridesmaid etiquette to organizational dilemmas, and angry mother in laws. I also offer crafting advice, such as materials and techniques. All of this comes with the benefit of plain and clear English!

No comments: